Monday, September 10, 2012

Introduction

Hey my name is Ben Pinsky but my street name is MC Chief. I was born here in southern California but have lived in Seattle since I was 2 years old. I really started liking Hip/Hop when I got into high school because of the increase in diversity in my new school. My favorite artists are The Blue Scholars and Jurassic 5. To me, Hip/Hop is some of the most interesting music to listen to not only because of its interesting and catchy lyrics but also because of its irresistible beat and melody. I am very interested in hearing more about the roots of Hip/Hop and its progression through time.

1 comment:

  1. Tell us more about your relationship to hip hop in high school -- and show us your technical skills by posting your favorites here.

    ReplyDelete